What is Group Benefits Online?
Group Benefits Online is Wawanesa Life’s electronic administration and claims sites available to all Plan Sponsors and all Plan Members. Two separate sites are available: Plan Sponsor Online Administration and Plan Member Online Claims.
There is no charge for any user to access the services available under these sites. All users must register for access to one or both of the sites.
To access Group Benefits Online, select one of the links below
Plan Sponsor Online Administration
Under Plan Sponsor Online Administration a Plan Sponsor can:
- Add new Plan Members
- Make changes to Plan Members' coverage
- Terminate Plan Members
- View Plan Member coverage information
- View or print Billing statements (most recent 12 months)
- View or print Annual Statement of Premium (Total annual billed premium for each Plan Member for Employee Life, Dependent Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment and CI coverage)
- View or print a copy of your plan contract
- Access other documents and forms
- View Announcements (general or specific to Plan Sponsors)
- Access Group Customer Service through the ‘Contact Us’ link
Plan Member Online Claims
Under Plan Member Online Claims a Plan Member can:
- Submit claims online
- Access claims information
- View and print Explanation of Benefits (EOB) of any processed claim
- Print claim forms for Health and Dental coverage
- Sign up for direct deposit/EFT
- Print replacement ID Cards
- View Plan Member booklet
- Mock a claim to see what is covered
- Use the ‘Is my Drug Covered’ tool for specific drug coverage inquiries
- Find a dental, paramedical or vision care provider in their location
Under providerConnect, Health and Dental providers can:
- Check patient eligibility*
- Submit claims online - for real-time adjudication (for many Healthcare and Dental Services)*
- Obtain forms for services and supplies that will require prior authorization
- Submit digital x-rays and photos online for Dental Services*
- View dental predetermination statements*
*Provider must register with providerConnect and have access to Secure Services under this site.
Wawanesa Life Group Benefits Mobile App
We want to make sure our customers are getting the most from their benefit plans in a way that’s convenient for them. Plan Members who are registered for Plan Member Online Claims can download the Wawanesa Life Group Benefits Mobile App for both Apple and Android devices.